It's been a little over one year since the Midwestern press announced Wisconsin entrepreneur (and fellow Retrologist) Dan Manesis' plans to resurrect The Gobbler Restaurant as a 400-500 seat entertainment venue.
- Former Gobbler restaurant being converted to live music venue
- On Wisconsin: Meet the man with optimism and financial wherewithal to revive the Gobbler
- Resurrecting “The Gobbler:” What is in this icon’s future?
- The Gobbler is coming back!
- Historic Johnson Creek restaurant to be reborn as small theater
- Gobbler to become entertainment venue
- Village of Johnson Creek Meeting Minutes from April 17, 2014, Announcing Manesis' Proposal for 'Gobbler Theater' [PDF]
- YouTube video from 2011 showing the (then) condition of the Gobbler's interior.